Information on admission to KBSU for foreign applicants in 2020
We, the Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after H.M. Berbekov welcome our foreign applicant, and inform on admission rules in 2020.
For admission to KBSU, it is necessary to apply for an invitation online by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The admission board will work online and starts to receive applications on June, 20. Submission of documents, passing entrance exams, payment for tuition will be made via a personal account on the University portal.
The list of documents for admission to KBSU:
2) school marksheet or diploma;
3) a certificate of recognition of a foreign education (nostrification), with the exception of cases in which the presentation of this certificate is not required in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
4) certificate of completion of the preparatory faculty / department courses [not required for entry to English programs or to the preparatory faculty of KBSU];
5) certificate of no criminal record;
6) copies of visa and migration card (provided upon arrival);
7) photo – 2 pcs., 3 x 4 cm. (provided upon arrival).
The list of necessary medical documents:
8) vaccination certificate (rubella, mumps, diphtheria, measles);
9) a copy of the medical report on the adverse health conditions for training in the Russian Federation, issued by the official body of the candidate’s country of residence, in Russian;
10) a copy of the medical certificate on the absence of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and AIDS disease, issued by the official body of the candidate’s country of residence, in Russian;
11) certificate of the absence of COVID-19;
12) a policy of voluntary medical insurance, which includes all necessary medical services [Outpatient treatment, repatriation, etc.];
Scanned copies of documents (1-5) and (7-10) will need to be uploaded to the applicant’s personal account on our portal.
After successfully passing the exams and paying for tuition, foreign applicants will be enrolled in KBSU, and upon arrival they will be required to submit the originals of all these documents to the university admission board.
Documents received in a foreign country are legalized in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Documents executed in a foreign language – with a translation into Russian, certified by a notary.
Documents received in a foreign country are legalized as prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation (https://nic.gov.ru/ru/proc/lega). Documents executed in a foreign language – with a translation into Russian, should be certified as prescribed.
Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after H.M. Berbekov recommends to monitor updates for applicants on our website.
We wish you all good luck and success in the new academic year!