The 52nd International scientific-practical conference of students, post-graduate students and young scientists “ACTUAL QUESTIONS OF MEDICINE”
Dear colleagues and students!
The organizing committee invites you to take part in the
52nd International scientific-practical conference of students, post-graduate students and young scientists “ACTUAL QUESTIONS OF MEDICINE”,
devoted to the 90-th anniversary of KBSU
Date and venue:
The 25 th of May, 2022 at 02.00 p.m.
Faculty of Medicine of KBGU
Nalchik city, Gorky str., building №5
Organizer of the conference is the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after Kh.M. Berbekov”, Medical Faculty.
Conference participants: students, post-graduate students and young scientists under 39 years old.
Form of participation: full-time (report with publication of article in the collection of conference materials) or correspondence (only publication of article).
The conference proceedings will be included in the RSCI database.
The publication of the conference materials is free of charge.
No more than three co-authors can be specified in the article.
The number of publications from one author is not limited.
Scientific directions (sections) of the conference:
- Normal and pathological anatomy and physiology
- Microbiology, immunology and infectious diseases
- Neurology, psychiatry, and addiction medicine
- Pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology
- General practice and medical rehabilitation
- Health care organization and public health, preventive medicine
- Clinical pharmacology and pharmacy
- Dentistry and maxillofacial surgery
- English speaking section
Organizing Committee of the Conference
Miziev I.A. – doctor of medical sciences, professor, dean of the medical faculty, Academician of the Russian academy of natural sciences, Academician of the Petrovsky academy of sciences and arts, Honored scientist of KBR, Honored doctor of KBR
Kharaeva Z.F. – doctor of medical sciences, professor, head of the chair of microbiology, virology and immunology
Tkhabisimova I.K. – Ph.D. of medical sciences, associate professor, deputy dean of medical faculty for research work, head of general medical training and medical rehabilitation chair
Arkhestova D.R. – Ph.D. of medical sciences, scientific supervisor of student scientific society of the faculty of medicine, associate professor of children diseases, obstetrics and gynecology chair
Musukaeva A.B. – deputy dean of medical faculty for additional education
Semenova I.L. – senior teacher of general medical training and medical rehabilitation chair
Shomakhova A.M. – senior teacher of general medical training and medical rehabilitation chair
Dyshekova F.Kh. – chairperson of association of young scientists of medical faculty
Chochaev A.M. – chairperson of student scientific society of medical faculty, the student of 6 course of medical faculty.
Oshnokova M.M. – conference scientific secretary
To participate in the conference it is necessary to send the following materials to the email of the organizing committee of the conference – email@example.com until May 10, 2022:
- application for participation;
- materials for publication
Works submitted after the specified deadline will not be considered!
The rules of registration of the application for participation in the conference:
- Surname and patronymic (in full) of all co-authors (underline the speaker)
- Place of study (work), faculty, specialty, course
- Full names of supervisors, their scientific degree, title, and position
- Full name of institution and department where work was carried out
- Name of the work and the direction (section) to which the work belongs
- Form of participation: full-time full-time (report with publication of article in the collection of conference materials) or correspondence (only publication of article)
- Phone for hot-line communication
- Address for correspondence
Rules for the design of the article:
- Format A4, portrait orientation.
- Font Times New Roman, font size — 14.
- Alignment – to the width of the page.
- Line spacing — 1.5.
- Margins: left – 3 cm, right – 1 cm, top – 2 cm, bottom – 2 cm.
- Tables and graphic images (diagrams, charts, drawings, photos, made with a resolution of at least 300 dpi) are inserted in the text. Tables should be numbered (continuous numbering) and signed at the top, and graphics at the bottom. The text of the article should contain references to all tables and images.
- The volume of the article should not exceed 5 typewritten pages.
At the beginning of the article there is the title of the article (all letters are capital, bold type), under it the name of the author and co-author(s), research supervisor(s), the full name of the educational organization, country and city in the nominative case, the abstract and key words.
|ARTICLE TITLE |
Ivanov. A.A., Petrov B.B.
Supervisor – Doctor of medical sciences, Professor Larin V.V.
FSBEI VO “Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after Kh.M. Berbekov”, Nalchik, Russia
This is followed by the text of the article, which must necessarily contain the following sections:
- Purpose of the study;
- Materials and methods of the study;
- The results of the study and their discussion;
- List of references.
In the bibliographical list, designed in strict accordance with the requirements of the standard (GOST 7.05-2008), the numbering of sources should correspond to the order of references in the text. The number of the source is indicated in square brackets [ ]. Automatic numbering of references and page footnotes are not allowed.
No more than 2-3 misprints (mistakes) per page of text are allowed.
All materials should be submitted as attached files by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject of the letter it is necessary to specify the full name of the first author of the article and the title of the article.
Deadline for receipt of materials for participation in the conference is May 10, 2022.
Works that do not meet the rules of registration, with abstract content, and sent after deadlines will not be accepted for publication! The editorial team does not give explanations for unpublished articles. Texts of articles are not returned.
- 8-960-430-00-70 – Diana Ruslanovna Arkhestova, Ph.D. of medical sciences, scientific supervisor of student scientific society of the faculty of medicine, associate professor of children diseases, obstetrics and gynecology chair;
- 8-928-080-22-20 – Fatima Khasanovna Dyshekova, chairperson of association of young scientists of medical faculty;
- 8-928-077-67-76 – Azamat Mukhamedovich Chochayev, chairperson of student scientific society of medical faculty, the student of 6 course of medical faculty;
- 8-928-707-74-74 – Marianna Mukhamedovna Oshnokova, sonference scientific secretary
Address of the conference organizing committee:
360022, KBR, Nalchik, Gorky St., b.5,
Medical faculty of Kabardino-Balkarian state university, rooms 408, 410.
90 лет исполняется в 2022 году со дня основания Кабардино-Балкарского государственного университета им. Х. М. Бербекова. КБГУ — участник программы Минобрнауки РФ «Приоритет–2030», входит в топ-100 вузов России. Расположен в центре Северного Кавказа, в городе-курорте Нальчик. Один из ведущих классических научно-образовательных центров СКФО. В 14 учебных подразделениях КБГУ обучаются 17 000 студентов, аспирантов, ординаторов из более, чем 40 субъектов РФ и почти 50 зарубежных государств.